Sunday, December 4, 2011

Super Sunday

            After the last two nights sad turn outs at our BNR, which can be found here, http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTY0OTMyNjJ8MTMyMjU3NzYxNg/open-x-factor-hot-spot-bnr-round-7-24?ref=pr_treasury&page=78#comments Chris and I were very discouraged. As of last night we had 10 sales, which is just not enough sales to support a BNR. And we were again forced to consider shutting it down. Fortunately Jenilee of Walkers2011 agreed to curate for us today. Jenilee opened our BNR between 1 and 2pm and I using my laptop at work logged in and helped her to promote.
             It turned out to be worth it as we had 14 sales today! Our friend Crystal Tadlock is going to get to reopen her main etsy shop this week! A couple new shops bought in and were quickly bought out. Cindy of CKdesignsUS bought in and was bought right out. And I got to spend my day talking to some of the coolest, nicest people I've ever met! The only thing I wish there was more of, and what I'm really going to have to push tomorrow is getting people to buy from our Hot Spot Teresa's Vintage because so far only Charmeleonsgifts and I have done so and that's just not enough of a challenge.
             Go X Factor!

No comments:

Post a Comment