Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another Magical Etsy Evening

Etsy's one of those things that you get out of it that which you put into it. A fact that at times makes me hate etsy and at other times makes me love etsy. Tonight I love etsy, I took over our bnr from Jenilee this afternoon at 4 pm cst. I started sending a few invites and Chris finally got on messenger so I had him send the bnr email. Finally by 5pm I started having sales, and I ended up having 6 sales in just a couple hours, and Eva Tucci of http://www.etsy.com/people/gammiannes finally joined in our bnr fun, I've been inviting her to join us for ages! Crystal got bought out, getting her closer to getting her shop back! Jenilee is back in Black with Paypal and Chris sold a knife. Our Team and our Bnr is getting more popular! I'm so excited that our work is paying off.
Our teams are growing everyday too! I'm so proud and happily amazed, all our work is paying off. It's so great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment