Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Magic Mondays

It's always really hard for me to sleep on Monday nights when we do our team BNR. For those of you who don't know, our week-long BNR rounds end on Monday night with our raffle drawing. I always curate on Monday nights, and as the night wears on I tend to get more and more excited by the build- up. Last week we sold eight raffle tickets and I was really excited to learn that Teresa from Teresa's Vintage http://www.etsy.com/people/TeresasVintage won our raffle last night. She's on our X Factor Teams and on my Alabama Betties team. We had twenty-eight sales in our BNR this week, and I got to meet alot of awesome new people who I hope to see again and again.
Our teams are growing too! My handmade team is 65 members and growing. Our Treasury team is 78 members  and growing.Our Bnr team is now 63 members strong. And the Big team, X Factor Vintage is 282 members big.
Go team X Factor, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment