Monday, November 21, 2011

Treasured Invitational

I spent the afternoon and early evening working not only on my own etsy shop, but also on my team X Factor. I sent twenty-three invitations to join the X Factor Treasury Team. When no one joined I changed the rules to be more inclusive. Check out the new team requirements here http://www.etsy.com/teams/11065/x-factor-treasury. And please Join us on this fun new team. Anyone who builds a treasury is automatically submitted to be reviewed for shop of the month and we already have eight team members, and one treasury has been submitted by Tura Jean from Jean Louise's Closet, one of our newest team members. I certainly look forward to getting to know her.
Chris also set up our BNR for this week. Anyone who wishes to take a peak at it can do so here http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTY0OTMyNjJ8MTE4NTU1NTk1Mg/x-factor-hotspot-bnr-preview?index=1. We open tomorrow night at 9pm cst and I do truly hope to see all team members there in support of our featured shops and sellers. We've already had seventeen faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment